How do you

paste one of those images you have in a word document, the ones that when you click on them a square appears that you can resize. I want to get opinions on a possible logo. Thought it was about time I had one.

round 12 per sheet Grapefruit New Logo[1]

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. you can see I've had to print it off and take a photo, so a bit fuzzy. 'Nanny's' needs to be a bit darker and possibly larger.
But all intitial opinions are welcome. Is if appealing, offputting, inappropriate for a jar of shaving soap, recognisable etc. etc. Bearing in mind it will also be on bars of soap, jars of body butter, lip balms and more womanly things as well.

Maybe something more watery looking? I like it myself; but don't want to alienate my entire client base.....if all 7 of them didn't like it, it could spell disaster! :lol:

It doesn't really work for me. There I appears to be a contradiction.

The brand 'Nannys' to me suggests fun. Childhood memories of a grandmother who was good fun to be with but also looked after you really well.

The image that you have chosen there looks too serious, moody and polished to suite the brand, in my opinion. It loses some of that 'homeliness' that the Nannys brand seems to invoke.

Ian

And so far the French also agree that they don't like it. :shock:
I'm gutted. But actually I do like it myself. And what will give the image of a nice Nanny (which I am, very nice if I say so myself....much nicer that when I was a Mommy :lol: ). But also be a logo? I'll ask my friend who has far more artistic ability than me......which is not difficult, as I have zero. :D

Back
Top Bottom