How do you buy from shaving.ie?

Thanks jb, ill wait for the end of the month when they reopens and might order this for myself plus the Omega 102 which they carry and forgot to add to the Connaought order.

Now this thread has raised an interesting point I hadn't considered up until now!!

When I go on holiday do I close my store and risk losing business as shaving.ie have done here, or do I continue taking orders and leave somebody in charge who doesn't really know whay they're doing?! :huh:

Can't win either way!! Perhaps I'll cancel my holiday instead :)

Re: RE: How do you buy from shaving.ie?

The Daily Male said:
Now this thread has raised an interesting point I hadn't considered up until now!!

When I go on holiday do I close my store and risk losing business as shaving.ie have done here, or do I continue taking orders and leave somebody in charge who doesn't really know whay they're doing?! :huh:

Can't win either way!! Perhaps I'll cancel my holiday instead :)
I say take the orders but explain that processing and delivery will be delayed. Simples it is done on ebay easily.

Shemen Zait said:
I say take the orders but explain that processing and delivery will be delayed. Simples it is done on ebay easily.

I know I can set my eBay store to say I'm on holiday but didn't know it woud still accept orders?

Re: RE: How do you buy from shaving.ie?

The Daily Male said:
Shemen Zait said:

I know I can set my eBay store to say I'm on holiday but didn't know it woud still accept orders?
Yes, the ebay sale doesn't stop just because you're away, and here you solved your own predicament, on your web site stop taking orders but do provide a redirect to your ebay outlet where money can still be taken. This of course will only work with ebay users.

Shemen the only problem there being that the eBay price is around 10-15% higher than the website price due to the extortionate fees they charge for the privelege of selling on their site!!

Back
Top Bottom