How could you not die???

That is a beauty! I hope it gets shaved with! Maybe turn the bathroom light on and pass on the plugging in. (It can only be low volts though with that little bulb?) Very cool. Me want. :love:

The combination you never knew you needed! Like the razor/vibrator combo that Stahly ,,, erm, gave us.

I don't have one, but I should show the picture of this lovely thing:

AP1GczMFxqKVy9SNm5C0gdUCIS0Iw0cQdCkZPiz9ELrRwfK8mC6p9HYiUoR8OAL5xCKT0ByoiAIeNfA2wqjDSiRZkIo2OD2H4Co7zVBDnNvELgF6kKxVg76QwPp-iWm0v5Qkn_W11KYSopN6c4yu1OGQFnfIvA=w1200

Perhaps after the first few hundred deaths from the above, manufacturers got wise and lowered the risk by switching to battery. Of course, in those days, a razor purchase was for life so they hadf not expected repeat purchases and were perhaps slow to figure out the sales drop ...

What I like about the Ever Ready/Ever-Ready is that (at the time) these were completely different companies with completely different markets, but fate brough them together much later when ASR (Ever-Ready) ended up with Energizer Holdings who already owned Ever Ready. Short-lived as Energizer Holdings split again into Edgewell Personal Care and Energizer Household Products and these respective technologies went their seperate ways.

... but yes, mains powered. Crazy!

The combination you never knew you needed! Like the razor/vibrator combo that Stahly ,,, erm, gave us.

I don't have one, but I should show the picture of this lovely thing:

AP1GczMFxqKVy9SNm5C0gdUCIS0Iw0cQdCkZPiz9ELrRwfK8mC6p9HYiUoR8OAL5xCKT0ByoiAIeNfA2wqjDSiRZkIo2OD2H4Co7zVBDnNvELgF6kKxVg76QwPp-iWm0v5Qkn_W11KYSopN6c4yu1OGQFnfIvA=w1200

Perhaps after the first few hundred deaths from the above, manufacturers got wise and lowered the risk by switching to battery. Of course, in those days, a razor purchase was for life so they hadf not expected repeat purchases and were perhaps slow to figure out the sales drop ...

What I like about the Ever Ready/Ever-Ready is that (at the time) these were completely different companies with completely different markets, but fate brough them together much later when ASR (Ever-Ready) ended up with Energizer Holdings who already owned Ever Ready. Short-lived as Energizer Holdings split again into Edgewell Personal Care and Energizer Household Products and these respective technologies went their seperate ways.

... but yes, mains powered. Crazy!
Is it a heavy razor or a LIGHT razor?

Back
Top Bottom