How can you make something bad even worse!

Did you watch the video? I don't get how the "rolling" part comes in, he just flips it over and shaves like he learned from the method shavers.

Is shaving such a chore that it has to be done as fast as possible?, it all about how quick and "easy" it is. These kind of people would buy pre chewed food.

Depending how many you have, then i would either go for another shave with a new one. If thats a crap shave then move onto a new blade. Keep these somewhere though, then a few months down the line try them again

If you post a video on Youtube saying how great they are then you get a $100 coupon to use on the site!
money-in-your-pocket.png

That should enable you to buy 10 of these for people you don't really like but still feel obliged to buy Birthday or Christmas presents for! Precious little outlay and hopefully they will buy you something better in return, result! OK so you've got to buy 1 yourself but there's a 30 day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied.

Dont know which i find worse .. the Razor concept or the fact they produced one in Jungle Camouflage ..

<Beats head against the monitor>

Attero said:
Dont know which i find worse .. the Razor concept or the fact they produced one in Jungle Camouflage ..

The camo thing is an advantage, because when you put it down, you won't be able to find it again!

Ian

Attero said:

I a had similar thought which was why I posted that particular picture

Back
Top Bottom