Hiya from the States

Well, this is the place for intros so.......

I've been wetshaving for over a year now and have been mainly on the SMF site but lately have been reading things over here and wanted to join. I live in Ohio, US and moved from Scotland almost 26 yr ago. I'm guessing I won't be a huge contributor but wanted to say Hello.

Cheers,

Gary

Welcome aboard Gary - you should feel right at home here as most of the contributors seem come from north of Marble Arch ;) .
Great site SMF - good reviews and posts - but I am sure we can accommodate you equally as well :D

Welcome...Ecosse

Obviously we don't know how old you were when you departed but after a generation have you made a full U.S conversion or
do you still hanker afterthe Scottish football team? After all somebody has to? (duck) from bottles.

antdad said:
Welcome...Ecosse

Obviously we don't know how old you were when you departed but after a generation have you made a full U.S conversion or
do you still hanker afterthe Scottish football team? After all somebody has to? (duck) from bottles.

I'm 35 now so was 9 when I moved and after all this time it gets hard to keep in touch with personalities on the teams and such. With that said though, anytime Scotland is competing, I'm supporting them. :D

Back
Top Bottom