hi

Hi gents.
My name's Jarrod.
I'm the owner of the website shop of the same name as the handle here...whilst we're doing gobs of business w/ Aussies and Kiwis, not so much goes to the UK.
It is nice to see the typical salty British wit perusing this board, and my initial impressions are of a domain with plenty of decorum but with much more wit than the boards on my side of the pond.
Perhaps most importantly from my perspective, though, I certainly don't sense any particular commercial agendas here. Come to the conclusion that that's far from the case on the .com USA boards with which I'm familiar.
Happy shaving to all!

Well I didn't have any intent of inventory cheerleading here, mostly just looking forward to reading and participating in the noncommercial discussions of all things shaving.
But ya'll can certainly look at the website (www the superior shave dot com) and give us a shout if you're keen on buying from us.
We can't sell anything with not-to-the-UK restrictions and won't falsify information upon parcels, but if the items aren't terribly cheap and heavy it may be worth your time to explore.
We used to move lots and lots of restored cut throats on the site, but it has become so hard to win the auctions now and still have enough financial space left over to beat the wage of a big box store greeter after pouring time into a razor.
cheers!

Hi & welcome Jarrod. Lotsa fun & facts abound on here & no one takes themselves too seriously. There's always the more commercial section for private trades, sales & swaps, & also commercial vendors. Quite apart from anything else as you may have noticed we're quite a nosey bunch & like to know what there is out there. Enjoy getting to meet & greet us.

JohnnyO. \ :D

G'day, eh.

• ... and welcome to the first in a series of extreme, celebrity, all-star, naked-arts-&-crafts contests like nobody's ever even dreamed of seeing on live television before now!
          • .. oop, wrong salutation. ... sorry about that.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
            • Welcome to ... the Room.[/list:u]

Hello and welcome to TSR Jarrod! Don´t listen to JohnnyO, I, for one, take myself very serious and I deserve to be met like that aswell ... Seriously. + If you´re doing business here you have to pay 5 % commision to me and some other people on the site :mrgreen:... Kick back and relax :lol:

Back
Top Bottom