hi

Just joined so hello people am leon from south shields in the north east. Got my first DE razor in march last year and realised its much better for my skin than any other razor as i would get alot of irration from my old mach 3. :roll:

Welcome Leon. I'm surprised it's taken you a while to find your way here... I was here on the first day I got my first DE so I could hopefully relearn how to shave!

So have you been DE shaving since March 10? You can probably teach me something. :(

CanucksTraveller said:
Welcome Leon. I'm surprised it's taken you a while to find your way here... I was here on the first day I got my first DE so I could hopefully relearn how to shave!

So have you been DE shaving since March 10? You can probably teach me something. :(

Yea march 2010. I had never even seen a DE razor befor then, but found out about them on another forum (detailing world) and decided to give it a go. Bought a merkur 33c and found it much better and enjoyable, but found the razor a bit small and wanted somthing a bit more substantial. so upgraded this week to the merkur 39c, had my first shave with it today and it all went fine and am more than happy with it :D

jonboy said:
Welcome from a fellow newbie Leon.

Lots of sound advice here and seem to be a decent bunch, just watch out for the groomers! :mrgreen:

:lol:
Welcome and I second what this guy says! Lots of good stuff and friendly people!!

Whisp

Back
Top Bottom