Hi

Started with a DE from my Dad over 20 years ago, wish I still had it. Moved to an electric at about 20 then to cartridge at about 23 when I left uni. Have been using various cartridge systems until about 3 months ago when I notice a Wilkinson Sword Classic in Boots. Came home and did a bit of googling. No going back! I thought I was going to save money :)

Seriously though, I have gone from hating shaving to looking forward to and enjoying it. I have a Merkur 38c (first purchase) and a Muhle R89 (this is the 1 for me,) partnered with a feather I am having the smoothest shaves I have ever had. I am and can shave every day, I have never been able to do this. Currently loving Tabac!

Thank you in retrospect/advance for all the advice you have already given and I'm sure will continue to give me.

I am and can shave every day

Amazing isn't it... I used to shave 5 days a week with cartidges and hated it. I looked forward to Saturday as the first day that I didn't have to shave. Now I look forward to Saturday as my proper, time rich pamper shave and I now shave at least 6 times a week, sometimes more.

Anyway, welcome and have fun!

Enjoying shaving you say Garibaldi ............ well, if that doesn't just take the biscuit ! (Did anyone see what I did there). Good to say hello & welcome.

JohnnyO. \ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom