Hi, newbie from the Midlands

Hi all,

Just thought I would say hi to all on here.

I've been DE shaving for around 6 months and totally loving it.

I have a merkur 33c and a variety of samples from EJ/trumpers and a few cheaper creams too.

Looking forward to hearing your advice on a few things in the future.

Hi Dipesh, welcome to TSR! You'll be fine here as long as you can speak and spell. :shock:

Oh dear, that gag was not just terrible it probably didn't make sense to anyone. I'd better just learn to enjoy the silence... :roll:

Kevin said:
Welcome Dipesh, I am a newbie as well, so no point asking advice from me.

All the best

Kevin

Don't worry Kevin, it's not just shaving here. Perhaps you know something about gardening using lunar cycles or how to make the perfect curry? The shaving stuff will come as you get in to it. :D

Hi & very welcome Dipesh, since all of the rest of us know absolutely all about everything perhspa we can just book you for blocks of 2 or 3 posts so we can all take turns in lecturing you ?

JohnnyO. \ :lol:

Pig Cat said:
Hi Dipesh, welcome to TSR! You'll be fine here as long as you can speak and spell. :shock:

Oh dear, that gag was not just terrible it probably didn't make sense to anyone. I'd better just learn to enjoy the silence... :roll:

... possibly not the best mode for you, but it's alright PC, after all, everything counts in large amounts.

Am I right? I'm right; right?

Greetings and welcome to the Room, Dipesh.

Back
Top Bottom