hi! from nottingham uk

IanM said:
Pig Cat said:
Banter has its place I suppose, but I'd rather be getting to the bottom of which direction is best for brush-swirling, wouldn't you?
Clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere, Anti-clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.

What would you recommend to those members who might wish to shave on the Equator? You'd have to consider both Coriolis & centrifugal forces but since you're unlikely to be on the move at the time of shaving the Euler force could be disregarded, I think. :ugeek:

Hello and welcome Dave

I studied in Nottingham last year (the Nottingham Law School on Chaucer Street). It's a nice city by and large, despite what the media sometimes say. The only downside is that the Victoria Shopping Centre had quite a few shops that had shut down whilst I was living there (has Woolworths been replaced yet?)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the company here and have fun.

hunnymonster said:
[What would you recommend to those members who might wish to shave on the Equator? You'd have to consider both Coriolis & centrifugal forces but since you're unlikely to be on the move at the time of shaving the Euler force could be disregarded, I think. :ugeek:

:shock: Umm.....yes?

Ian

Back
Top Bottom