Hi From North London

Hi Guys,
I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm from North London. I've been DE shaving for about 6 months now. I started DE shaving for a number of reasons which are too boring to put here I'm sure. I had previously been an electric shaver for about 16 years, then 4 years ago I left my electric someone (I have it back now) and started to use the 3/5 bladed things and foam, until 6 months ago when my sink started to get blocked up with what looked like the shaving gel goo. I started to use normal hand soap, which was actually better, then I discovered the joys of a badger hair brush and some decent cream, followed by DE shaving. I'm no looking to make the switch to straight shaving. I am also on another shaving forum, I found TSR while looking up for straight shaving gear. As this is based in the UK, I thought this would be much better. Also people don't start every thread with 'So' on here.

I hope to learn from others here, plus share my own experiences.

Thanks all for your warm welcome comments.
Fido said:
Welcome
There's nothing too boring for wet shavers to discuss!

I noticed I mentioned most reasons for changing anyway. Isn't it strange how what used to be mundane and a boring daily task that I would often try to avoid (and managed it quite well) is now something to look forward to. That is obviously what progress and clever advertising does to you.

Back
Top Bottom