Hi From a New Member

Hello everybody, just a quick 1st post to introduce myself.

I was directed to this forum by a member of B&B. I'm glad that he did, as I have thought for some time that a Europe based shaving forum would be a good idea and would compliment the U.S. centric B&B well. This one is definately a keeper!

I have been D/E shaving on and off for about 5 years (exclusively for the last 3). Before then I tried all of the shaving systems as they were wheeled of the production line in a vain effort to achieve 'the best a man can get'.

My 1st D/E was a Merkur Futur. My 1st shave with the Futur, I just lathered up with my usual can of foam and shaved the way I had been doing for years with the M3. Not surprisingly I cut myself, and went back to the M3. At the time thinking " So that is why man invented the cartridge razor." How wrong I was. :oops:

Now after watching the you tube instruction videos and frequenting the forums I am a total D/E convert and am very thankfull for it. I have added a Merkur 34C and a Gillette Tech to my arsenal, although the Futur is my weapon of choice.

So much for the quick 1st post :lol:

Merry Christmas and a good New Year to everyone.

Stevie

Back
Top Bottom