Hi Folks

Hello People - I'm another 'exile' from CONUK. Summarily dumped for "not posting enough" evidently (no warning or explanation). Ah well, did not realise there was a quota system in operation :(

There wasn't lol, welcome mate, no such moderation harshness here.

Welcome Nikonos - you're not alone - the post count is (so far) not publicly communicated and only applied to CONUK.

Watch out for Boab the Enforcer - he's like a spider, says no moderation (now) - who knows how power-crazed he'll become in the next six months :shock: :D

Cheers folks - I felt a bit hacked off about it yesterday - have to admit. I dared to say to the Mod that I thought it a mite 'unfriendly' and got shot down in flames for my trouble... Anyway, you have made me feel better already... :)

It's a case of 'do as I say not as I do' over there. Respect the rules and act like Gentlemen while we change the rules to suit us and act like arseholes.Can't believe the email that was sent out accusing people of trying to sneak in after a ban.Pretty sad behaviour.

Have to say I was really quite surprised at the sheer arrogance of the Mod. Ah well, perhaps he had accidentally shaved himself with a Merkur blade that morning... LOL

Hi I hope that you have a great time here. I too was exiled from B&B for not posting enough trying to get to 25 on here as soon as poss so I dont get kicked from here as well. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom