Hi all

AJP

Hi guys,

I;m Tony and i'm a shavaholic... :shave :D

I have been DE Wetshaving now for only about 3 weeks or so, using my EF Chatsworth Razor (and recently trialling the Merkur travel i have recently bought) and am working through the blade sampler i bought from Connaught.

I have been relatively active recently on another shaving forum until some kind gent PM'd me saying that although that one was fine and full of info, it could be very, well, USA centric, whereas there was this forum created in the UK! Well, i just had to join! Hope all is well with all and i look forward to taking an acting part here as well.

Oh by the way, i'm on the look out for a 1980 A stamp Gillette (preferably A3 - but any A if not). I believe that there were SS and Flair Tips from that year in production, so if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be most grateful! :)

Cheers all
Tony.

Blyth Spirit said:
Enjoy the journey and get that credit card primed! :lol:

The card is already taking a whacking :lol: Told SWMBO that i would be giving this a whirl as it is clearly cheaper than using a cartridge razor...."I mean, compare the blade prices love...!" ;) Hmm, then the AD's starting hitting me! I am waiting on a Gillette Aristocrat #15 to come through the post to me from an auction last weekend - and i'm almost certain i paid too much for it! Oh well! :roll:

TOny

Thanks for all the welcomes!! Within 2 days of being a member i have already gone and bought 2 bars of soap from Sharon!!

I can feel all the AD's coming on strong! :lol:

Tony

Back
Top Bottom