Hi All :)

Hi David S,
Until you do find a "good UK forum" I hope you'll be at home here in this reasonable facsimile ! Have a gr8 time browsing,
Happy Daze,
JohnnyO.

Hi David, welcome to the forum. Good bunch of guys on here.........although the sense of humour is different from B&B..........i.e. they have one...... :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

Welcome aboard David! Hope you enjoy the stay my friend.

missingskin said:
Oops, sorry should not diss B&B it is an informative site............just my british sense of humour I expect......... :lol: :lol:

As informative as it maybe you have egotistical, powertripping low-life mods or I should say bunch of tightwads. No sense of humour whatsoever.

well so far im enjoying the site... what with the warm welcome and good range of posts here, its making for interesting reading :)

Ah the avatar.. knew that would come up eventually.

That my dear friend.. is the Man, The Myth, The Legend, that is Edward James Olmos, as Commander William adama in the recent remake of battlestar galactica.

A show all you wet shavers would love, as all the men seem to use shaving brushes, double edged razors and straight razors. In fact Olmos' character Adama, uses a Merkur Vision :)

Anyway, i digress... That picture is from the 3rd season when he briefly grew a moustache, and shaved it off later. Seemed an appropriate avatar for a shaving forum as well as one of my favourite on screen characters.

shrink said:
Ah the avatar.. knew that would come up eventually.

That my dear friend.. is the Man, The Myth, The Legend, that is Edward James Olmos, as Commander William adama in the recent remake of battlestar galactica.

A show all you wet shavers would love, as all the men seem to use shaving brushes, double edged razors and straight razors. In fact Olmos' character Adama, uses a Merkur Vision :)

Anyway, i digress... That picture is from the 3rd season when he briefly grew a moustache, and shaved it off later. Seemed an appropriate avatar for a shaving forum as well as one of my favourite on screen characters.

So, is it you!? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom