Here Comes the Sun!

Rumour has it that things are going to be hotting up this weekend, with temperatures around 22 degrees around the country and as high as 30 in London(!!??). This calls for the Pinaud Clubman to come out again! This is very much a 'summer' splash for me, my preference being for warmer fragrances such as Bay Rum, T&H 1805 during the autumn/winter months.
Hope the weather's nice where you are this weekend! :D

It's been cloudy, windy and about 13C all weekend.

However, given the weather pattern I was not expecting to see anything summery here.

I did read that Barnstaple reached 23C, so some parts of the country were nice and warm.

Been a couple of glorious days here in Bournemouth, tbh.

Probably the last of the decent weather before the autumn belches the worst it can chuck at us. This makes me think of warming, earthy fragrances. :lol:

I picked up a copy of the latest issue of Wired yesterday, only to find a sample/swatch/thing of Terre D’Hermés – now that smells blummin' amazing!

Lipsy

It was nice enough around the South East today.

ch3sotdjpg.jpg

Thought I recognized that distinctive handle amongst the Simpson shrubbery! It's a testimony to the density of the C3 Super that it can support the weight of that razor!

I went out for a bit of air today and too late, I realised that I should have worn my shorts. Not just because it was quite warm out, and too humid (and too bright) for my liking, but also so the denim of my jeans wouldn't have kept rubbing and bumping against the bad bits of my legs.

• Owwwie.[/list:u] :oops:

Back
Top Bottom