Henk's #6

Not sure whether to post this here, as it is of a somewhat commercial nature, but a few people have inquired about my after shave balm experiments. I now have a recipe (dubbed Henk's #6, not because the soap/cream is #5, but because this really was the sixth formula I made and tried out myself, and the first that I am truly happy with).

I should mention that the recipe is based on the Beiersdorf Nivea ASB recipe (which incidentally can be found in some patents, if you look very carefully), so if you don't like the consistency/activity of Nivea ASB, you won't like this either.

I cannot for the life of me get around what the Nivea ASB scent is, so I won't be able to do a true knock-off (although I COULD do one with the classic Nivea cream (in the blue tin) scent...). Scents are optional; my two preferences right now are an Old Spice/Leather blend, and the Bay rum/patchouli/bergamot blend in my current shaving cream batch.

Henk

A PIF did you say? Very kind. Limited to the first five respondent? But of course. Would I care to be the first? Yes please!

Good old Henk. A true gent! ;)

Ah, this is the life. Now *that's* more like it.
:D

Hi everyone, how's it going?!

Oh, I appear to have inadvertently stumbled upon a thread about Henk's #6 cream. Ah, and Ollie is rather presumptuously expecting Henk to PIF samples to the first five respondents. Oh dear, how embarrassing. I suppose this makes me one of those 'five'. Hmmmmm....this is uncomfortable.

:?

Yup.

:oops:

Uncomfortable. Waiting to see if Henk agrees to this or is annoyed. Yup, yup yup. OK.

Cool. But only if y'all provide your own (sample, therefore small...) bottles; I don't have small ASB containers to give away just now, and in contrast to shaving soap, putting an ASB sample in a ziploc baggy is not such a good idea.

So, the first 5 respondents that send me a small, empty, sterile sample bottle will be PIFed a sample of my #6 ASB...

Henk

you better clarify sample bottle and sterile to Pig Cat otherwise you'll get a padded envelope through the post full of freshly wanked in horse shit :hungrig

Is this like the Star Wars films. We had Henk 4, then Henk 5 (my order is still stuck in snow somewhere) and now Henk 6. Will the next ones be a prequel Henk 1, 2 & 3?

I would like a sample and have a bottle I could send you. Sent you a PM, sounds like a good balm.

Back
Top Bottom