Help me place my first large order...

sjedwardz said:
Slow Shaving said:
For me the 7 O'clock yellows are one of the best blades I have tasted. Pherma Sharp is very good too and not so expensive. I like a lot Shark blades and they are very cheap.

You eat them :hungrig :hungrig :shock: :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Pl2-lx12A[/youtube]

Take a look at the 13-second point. Looks like he prefers Gillette Bleue Extras to 7 O'Clock Yellows! :lol:

Update.Definates to order: Feather, Iridium Super or Astra SP - Leaning to the Iridiums.

Thanks to the kindness of our members, I will have the following to try before I make-up my mind once and for all.
Coming my way to try: Gillette 7'o clock Yellow, Gillette Bleue and Gillette Super Silver. And, maybe a Crystal blade (not sure which one yet).

Thank you once again.

Cheers Damian.

I've got quite a few already though. There's not a lot in it between them and iridiums. The astras are a tad bit cheaper too. Leaning towards iridiums, but both are nice.

Thanks for all the kind blade exchanges/pifs guys. Very much appreciate it. I will post out in 1-2 days. The last of my secret creams is being sent. That's it. I am all out. As soon as they are received, it will be revealed. It's not going to send any shockwaves through the shaving world. But I am surprised it was never mentioned on our forums.

Going to photographers tomorrow to pick up wedding pics and talk to him about the video. I hope i don't look like a complete tw@t in them.

Thank you once again

Sonny

Have you tried or going to try a crystal??! I like them let me know if you would like a couple.

I'm still trying to decide which one or two blades to bulk up on. At the moment it will be crystal ip and feathers.

But still have 7 o clock, astra and re-try the iridium after my last face slashing incident with them.

I'll go for a nice smooth, sharp but gentle one like the crystal and a sharp as **** one like the feather. That way if I get a bit of irritation from the super-sharp or need something to cut through 4 days growth then I can alternate them. Don't like the idea of having loads of just one and then needing a change.

sjedwardz said:
Slow Shaving said:
For me the 7 O'clock yellows are one of the best blades I have tasted. Pherma Sharp is very good too and not so expensive. I like a lot Shark blades and they are very cheap.

You eat them :hungrig :hungrig :shock: :shock:
Yes, off course, I'm a fakir. :lol:

Sorry for killing the english. ;)

hunnymonster said:
Since I started this about 18 months ago, I've got fed up of finding a blade I like and that its become unobtainium. So I set out with a new premise - to have enough blades that I like to last me until I expect to fall off my perch. I'm not quite there yet though.

How will you feel next year when you can't find "the best" blade because it's been discontinued - or worse production changed somehow and the blade turned to crud - and you have to put up with second/third/fourth/etc best for the sake of a tenner or so a year (assuming 100 blades lasts you a year)...

Or worse still .......... the EU ban the import of them due to H&S rulings that somebody my cut themselves on one and they are no longer available period!

'Bestshave' on E-bay has 100 Shark DE blades for £8.92, post free. Supplied from Turkey and he's very reliable. Also does Arko sticks/cream.
Great value, IMO.(Usual disclaimers)
N.

Back
Top Bottom