Help me buy some new blades

Looking to buy some "trusted performance" blades to add to the drawer of shame.

I have two requirements:
  1. Has to be readily available e.g no out of production or unobtanium blades.
  2. No Gillette or Russian blades - tried or own most of these already.

That's it really, I look forward to try some new blades recommended by you fine chaps!

Bonus points for links provided to buy your chosen wonder blade as sometimes I struggle to find the best place to buy. (I don't want to pay out of the odds when they could be available cheap for 200 at xyz...)

Last edited:
And where do I buy these?
There are some on ebay. Not sure if I can post links, although I have seen some people do that. The description is labelled as "comfort coated" but the wrappers suggest they are the old Lab Blues.

If you are based in the UK I can pop a couple in the post (if you would be happy sending me your address on a personal message). It would have to be after xmas as I'm not near the blades at the moment.
The ones I saw on ebay are for boxes of 100 blades so you may not want to get stuck with 99 of them if you don't like the shave you get.

Ok, I was asking as I could not find any for sale in the UK when I searched for Personna Lab Blues.

I think yours might be a different blade to the ones I was mentioning, although it can be difficult to tell.

Belgium, man! Belgium!
My mistake, I obviously wasn't following the conversation closely enough.
I've now had a search for Lab Blues and can't find any UK sources ( a few possible sources in USofA but the postage is a killer).

{Oh, and by the way I'm shocked at the profanity you are using - thought that TSR, and civilised Society as a whole, prohibited this sort of thing?)