Help me buy some new blades

Looking to buy some "trusted performance" blades to add to the drawer of shame.

I have two requirements:
  1. Has to be readily available e.g no out of production or unobtanium blades.
  2. No Gillette or Russian blades - tried or own most of these already.

That's it really, I look forward to try some new blades recommended by you fine chaps!

Bonus points for links provided to buy your chosen wonder blade as sometimes I struggle to find the best place to buy. (I don't want to pay out of the odds when they could be available cheap for 200 at xyz...)

Last edited:
And where do I buy these?
There are some on ebay. Not sure if I can post links, although I have seen some people do that. The description is labelled as "comfort coated" but the wrappers suggest they are the old Lab Blues.

If you are based in the UK I can pop a couple in the post (if you would be happy sending me your address on a personal message). It would have to be after xmas as I'm not near the blades at the moment.
The ones I saw on ebay are for boxes of 100 blades so you may not want to get stuck with 99 of them if you don't like the shave you get.

There are some on ebay. Not sure if I can post links, although I have seen some people do that. The description is labelled as "comfort coated" but the wrappers suggest they are the old Lab Blues.

If you are based in the UK I can pop a couple in the post (if you would be happy sending me your address on a personal message). It would have to be after xmas as I'm not near the blades at the moment.
The ones I saw on ebay are for boxes of 100 blades so you may not want to get stuck with 99 of them if you don't like the shave you get.
Ok, I was asking as I could not find any for sale in the UK when I searched for Personna Lab Blues.

I think yours might be a different blade to the ones I was mentioning, although it can be difficult to tell.

Belgium, man! Belgium!
My mistake, I obviously wasn't following the conversation closely enough.
I've now had a search for Lab Blues and can't find any UK sources ( a few possible sources in USofA but the postage is a killer).

{Oh, and by the way I'm shocked at the profanity you are using - thought that TSR, and civilised Society as a whole, prohibited this sort of thing?)

Back
Top Bottom