Hello!

Hello All,

Found this forum when it was mentioned by Vic Flange whilst selling some DE's to him on SMF. Whilst I don't mind the USA slant of many of the wet shaving sites on the www I'm sure it'll be nice to get the perspective from the correct side of the pond :)

I came to more traditional shaving methods a couple of years ago purely to get a better shave; the cost of Fusion blades didn't worry me but the standard of the shave I thought was un-acceptable, there had to be a better way and thankfully there was.

I'm pretty much a fidelity shaver with my routine or gear rarely changing.

Looking forward to hanging out and I'm sure I've plenty to learn and hopefully some tips I can pass on.

Iwan

I'm already being draw in, for some reason I keep looking at the Semogue group buy. No idea why, I have a brush I can't fault, I've never got on with boar brushes and until I logged on here I'd never even heard of Semogue.

Strange indeed. ;)

Yanner said:
I'm already being draw in, for some reason I keep looking at the Semogue group buy. No idea why, I have a brush I can't fault, I've never got on with boar brushes and until I logged on here I'd never even heard of Semogue.

Strange indeed. ;)

Yanner

Welcome

You have a problem we all share. You find it hard to resist wanting something you don't need. But don't resist, give in and enjoy. If we all exercised more restraint the world economy would collapse and we would all be worse off.

Yanner said:

Strange indeed. ;)

Well worth a try as most people think badger is the only way to go, but these boar brushes are great in their own way. Plus they aren't very expensive so worht a punt as the Dragons say.

Clevedon eh? I used to go there quite a lot as a child. It's a lovely place, but sadly my one clear memory of the place is picking up a small brown pebble then realising it was a dog turd. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom