Hello

Hi there...

My name is Mark and i live up in the land of the sheep shaggers aka Aberdeen..

I have been lurking around this forum for a while picking up some great info from you guys..

Only been de shaving for about month but have spent a fortune already :lol:

Thanks

Mark

G'day eh.

• ... and welcome to ...
      • Doctor Tongue's 3D House of Slave Chi...
          • oop ... [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
            • Nope - wait a moment ...
                • Sorry. Sorry folks; wrong salutation.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

OK Here goes for real:
                  • ... and welcome to ...
                            • the Room.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

That's the one; much better.
                                • Carry on.[/list:u][/list:u]

Welcome Mark, my family from Aberdeen, I used to know the north east quite well. Many of our vendors offer discounts for TSR members.

Kevin

Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum from a very dark deep south.

Now for a cup of tea and Cheryl Cole. Err......... At least I think I recorded something last night. It's how I keep in touch with contemporary culture - that's what I tell my daughters.

Hi and welcome Mark! Soo, you´ve got sheep shaggers... Well, we have some in here too :shock:. I´m not telling who they are, but keep where you´ve got your sheeps tight to the cheast, when in here. Seriously! Names like Pig Cat and such should be a tell sign :|

Oh, and watch out for that Sunburyboy – he can smell fresh meat a mile away… :lol:

I'm kidding – I'm pretty new here as well, and everyone seems incredibly friendly and helpful.

Lipsy

Back
Top Bottom