Hello from Witshire (nearly Somerset)

Nice one Audio, I liked these and will be interested in some when the time comes.

I am well known by the PO. I have an arrangement with them for parcel deliveries. Between personal and work related deliveries I get about a half dozen parcels a week, and send the same amount (more or less)

I bought a Dymo labeller and that is a godsend for posting. My local postie knows my work schedule and where to leave parcels, if my car is there and he doesn't get an answer he knows I am in the shower or sleeping but will do the rest of the street and then come back. If that fails he has authorisation to leave with neighbour or in secure drop box. He has even held a parcel that came on the Friday, was too big to leave in box and the neighbour was out. He dropped it in on Saturday when he knew I would be in, most would have left a card and made me go to depot.

He gets a nice Christmas bonus from me.

Sure no problem Boab will post them up when they arrive, happy to share the savings.

Sounds like you get a good service from the postie.Worthy of a wee bung at Christmas

Quite similar here - if all else fails, I know the postie's route and where I'll find him/her at any given point.

They love me - I think we get more stuff postally than the rest of the town put together - it's coming to something when all the posties know you by sight and the subpostmistress defends you when causing a queue in the PO :D

Indeed, I use the local postie as the more traffic it gets the more likely it will stay so they have never been happier when I turn up with ten parcels.

Just got a confirmation email on the Kai's

Payment received and blades will ship airmail in 14 hrs. Thank You for your purchase.
Regards,
Double Edge Shaving Place

Very good service so far.

Back
Top Bottom