Hello from wet shaving cosmetic chemist and soaper

n1vlo said:
hi an welcome...where from Durham are you...im 5 miles from Durham city
Hello - I lived (feels strange saying "lived" as I've only been in France 6 months) in Bishop Auckland - about 9 miles, I think from Durham, where I worked at the university for 10 years

Coschem said:
n1vlo said:
hi an welcome...where from Durham are you...im 5 miles from Durham city
Hello - I lived (feels strange saying "lived" as I've only been in France 6 months) in Bishop Auckland - about 9 miles, I think from Durham, where I worked at the university for 10 years

Does that mean you talk funny (well funny to everyone else in Co. Durham, normal for a Beesher boy)? My late great aunt farmed at Howden-le-Wear and she talked funny...

Coschem said:
Steve - on the other forum, it's kind of a rule not to endorse other companies products, but on here, I can tell you that the BayRum fragrance from Gracefruit will not disappoint - I have some here and it is exactly as you would expect it to be - can also be mixed with alcohol (strongest vodka will do) to make an after shave.

Sounds good, i have ordered 100ml to play with, i will add some to the Shave Soap i'm ....er................um................trying to make, and i also am making some bay rum aftershave, when it goes on it smells great but after a few mins it looses the scent quite a bit, so i will ad some to the mix............could be a winner !! :D

Steve

hunnymonster said:
Does that mean you talk funny (well funny to everyone else in Co. Durham, normal for a Beesher boy)? My late great aunt farmed at Howden-le-Wear and she talked funny...
They think I talk a lot "funnier" where I live at the moment - bit like Officer Crabtree, if you remember Allo Allo - quite fluent, but with a rubbish accent and lots of mistakes - I will say zis only once :)

Back
Top Bottom