Hello from West Texas

My name is Fred and I live in Midland, TX. I have been a member of other forums for quite some years and have only recently found this site. It seems to be very informative on all subjects and Am looking forward to being here! I do not post frequently nor do I like to pad posts, but will join in on some subjects. Thanks for having me,
Fred

Welcome Fred..
im from Southern California..you don't have to feel like everyone here is from Europe completely.. :mrgreen:
Though I have learned some "proper" ways to chat about!... :lol:

Blades

Attachments

• ok!.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 59
Hi Fred

It's a long way from the New Forest in England, but here's this old codger with some of your fellow Texans who helped to shape a Stetson in Fort Worth last year. My daughter and grandchildren live near Dallas. They moved there just as I was beginning to understand New York State where they lived for several years on Long Island.

Welcome to the forum Fred. It's a lot of fun here.

Tex.jpg

Fido said:
Hi Fred

It's a long way from the New Forest in England, but here's this old codger with some of your fellow Texans who helped to shape a Stetson in Fort Worth last year. My daughter and grandchildren live near Dallas. They moved there just as I was beginning to understand New York State where they lived for several years on Long Island.

Welcome to the forum Fred. It's a lot of fun here.

Tex.jpg
That is a very big hat Fido :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom