Hello from Timothy Edwards

Ummed and ahhed about saying hello as it could be taken as a plug, but hello from TE! Having taken up DE shaving in the late 90s after laughing my way out of a high street shop following the launch of yet another multi blade spectacular from Gillette (little did I know then the blades would keep on coming). In 2007 I realised a dream to launch an online shaving/male grooming site offering a simple range of high quality products. "Offline" I also enjoy the classic razors such as a Fatboy, a couple of Rolls, a Valet Auto Strop and other shaving oddities in addition to the occasional weekend treat of a straight shave. I'm also prone to collecting guitars...

Great to see the community that has developed in only a few months. I'll see you in the forums!

Don't you feel better now?

Welcome...there are plenty of other vendors here, professional and part time, any interesting offers, deals, sales or promotions, stick them in the vendors B/S/T it's free.

Vic Flange said:
Hello and welcome. I'm sure we're all looking forward to our 10% discount... :lol:

May be not 10% but this might help - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1062" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1062</a><!-- l -->

Back
Top Bottom