Hello from the wirral

Hello to you all
am mr spiral,i would like to say thank you for all your help you have given,wspiral(charlotte)
as soon as charlotte got a box from france today i just new what was in it,after a few please and thank you and a lot of making cups of tea and coffee she let me have my christmas pressie early :D .
Anyway i have just tried my new shaver out and to say the least i was shocked on how good it is,it did not feel like i was shaving (i had to check a few times lol)
Big thank you to Frenchblade :D

Paul

Good stuff mate.

Golden rule early on is still keep to one set-up to start with until you have your technique sorted. After that you can make substitutions, though it's best to only change one thing at a time. That way, you can best figure out if that new thing is better or worse for you than the old thing. Too many changes at once and it is very difficult to isolate effect and cause.

Oh, & welcome to the Room too.

Welcome aboard
742732.gif

Hi Paul,

Glad that it's all gone well so far. Just try to stick with the same kit for a couple of weeks to get used to it, and then you can start spending some money to try out some different stuff.

Take your time, keep focussed, but enjoy it!

Ian

Hi & very welcome Mr. Spiral. Probably just as well that the fair Charlotte gave you an early Crimbo as she can now scuttle round assembling the second load of "stuff" we have briefed her that you deserve.

JohnnyO. \ :lol:

JohnnyO said:
Hi & very welcome Mr. Spiral. Probably just as well that the fair Charlotte gave you an early Crimbo as she can now scuttle round assembling the second load of "stuff" we have briefed her that you deserve.

Welcome and indeed welcome!
I have a feeling that it's going to be an expensive (and fragrant) Christmas up at Spiral Manor this year!

SirPrize said:
JohnnyO said:

Welcome and indeed welcome!
I have a feeling that it's going to be an expensive (and fragrant) Christmas up at Spiral Manor this year!

:lol: :lol: hmmm i have a funny feeling it just maybe ;)
Thank you for all the welcomes :D

Back
Top Bottom