Hello from Sweden

Hi everyone,

Just registered and just saying hello. Just bought my first DE kit with Merkur Futur, brush, hard soap and alum. Got some really good shaves, and some really terrible ones. Hoping to learn something from this forum.

Ended up here when googling your thread about bad head alignment on the Futur. I seem to be one of the unlucky ones.

All the best to you all, and happy new year! God fortsättning! ("Good hereafter...")

Jens // Sweden

Hello and welcome Jens :)

Nice razor but there are a fair amount with that problem if the boards are anything to go by, mines the same. See if you can get the vendor to swap it out for an aligned one.

Hej Jens, nice to see a fellow Swede here. Now we can back talk everyone in Swedish :lol: Watch out for the Greek though and some other shady figures and you´ll be fine :D ... Yeah, we have our own preacher too, he´ll give you the hell fire speach later, I guess... Välkommen till TSR!! :D

Blades said:
Blantant ICA advertisement ;-)

Blades

For us at ICA good food is an important part of life. We have selected goods of high quality. Good, affordable products that you can count on. Everything to make it simple for you. If you want to know more about our own products, go to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ica.se.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ica.se..</a><!-- w -->.

Well

Back
Top Bottom