Hello From Sunny North London

Being a gentleman of a certain age (56) and not one who has to shave every day, very slow beard growth, I've recently re-discovered the joys of using a brush and hard soap and find I now get a far better shave and my skin is not as dry. So much so I've introduced my 22 year old son to the same. I treat a shave as a bit of a ritual with hot flannels before and after and the use of a post shave balm.

I now want to move on to the next stage and do away with the multi blade I've been using and get a single straight edge razor and strop. I realise this is a bit of a leap but its now or never!

Andy

Welcome, Andy.

Have a look at the Newbie Passaround, listed at the top of the welcome section of the forum. You and your son will be able to try a number of soaps, razors, blades, balms etc. with the only cost being the shipping to the next person, which is around £6 via courier.

Thanks
Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome Andy, it will take time but there is nothing more satisfying than a good straight razor shave, you will find all the infomation you will need in the straight razor section and if you can't find it just ask and infomation will be forthcoming . :) P.

Hi Andy,
Greetings from south London.
I also went from using a mach 3 to a straight edge. Was a bit daunting to start with but I'd never go back now

Back
Top Bottom