Hello from Sheffield

Be afraid Whisp .................................... Be ever so very, terribly afraid !!!

As Bulldog Drummond would have said, "Flee, for all is lost, the big man moves with astonishing speed !".

JohnnyO. :(

jonboy said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

RB73 - I have had a look at their site and then looked at their location, but it looks like its an online shop only as it operates out of a warehouse not far from me. Apparently the founder is a friend of a friend.... must get myself introduced! :mrgreen:
I must have looked round every department store and chemist in Sheffield and I am suprised at the lack of traditional shaving products on offer!?!

G'day, eh & welcome to the Room.

If you go to Savill's on Chapel Walk, they should be able to get Edwin Jagger products for you. They own two of only three places 'allowed' to sell EJ stuff apparently.

Would you lot stop flirting with each other! Take it to the "creams" section! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Wouldnt mind normally but I started this thread and your gonna get me a bad rep on the search engine! :twisted:

jonboy said:
Would you lot stop flirting with each other! Take it to the "creams" section! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Wouldnt mind normally but I started this thread and your gonna get me a bad rep on the search engine! :twisted:

:lol:

I think they are grooming the new guys.. :shock:

whisp said:
jonboy said:

:lol:

I think they are grooming the new guys.. :shock:

:mrgreen:

Its the parts they want to groom that scares me..... I thought this was a shaving forum! :eek: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom