Hello from Scotland!

Hi everyone,
My name is Graham and I got into wet shaving via Kickstarter. I had read that Kickstarter was disrupting the consumer electronics market (which it is) but more pertinently I found the Rockwell project. So after reading numerous reviews I ordered a 6C and started shaving. Then I realized there was more to this hobby than met the eye as I started to chase the "perfect shave". But what I discovered was that buying shaving products in Russia came with an effective "Russia" tax and many foreign vendors wouldn't deliver to Russia. So I had an epiphany "how hard could it be to make shaving soap....?"
A trip back to the UK to soap school gave me the basics of soap creation and the confidence to begin experimenting with shaving soap bases. After 6 months I launched my brand "Mr Murray's Gentlemen's Products" in Russia. The brand became very successful and built up a loyal following amongst the enthusiastic Russian shaving community. But then the war broke out I evacuated back to the UK with my family.
Since then I have been attempting to recreate my old company and create a new brand too but given we've been effectively refugees it's been difficult to get started when you don't have anywhere to live. Nevertheless between the two brands I'll have 11 vegan shaving soaps to offer with pre shave and beard oil too (an after shave balm is in the works too). I hope that it's now a matter of weeks rather than months before we'll begin selling. So please wish us luck my fellow wet shaving enthusiasts!!!

A warm welcome to TSR and I look forward to trying out your wares in due course.
Hello GIF by DJ Khaled

Back
Top Bottom