Hello from Riga, Latvia!

Hello all,

Was following a forum across the Atlantic few weeks now but found the shaving room just today, which was a nice surprise.

For the last 7 months I live and work in Riga, Latvia, however I am not from the area.

Due to work I tend to move around and about; in the last 5 years I lived in South Korea, now in Latvia, next I really do not know where...

Had a double edge safety razor for some years now but every time I was using it, I always got irritation and the shaves were not as smooth or enjoyable as with my Gillette Fusion - well, in the last two weeks all this has changed. Once I identified the mistakes in my shaving preparation (lathering), application and execution (technique), all now is well. The move to straight razor shaving is now looking realistically possible.

I hope this forum will be a place to read valuable pieces of information and exchange interesting views on a number of issues.

Thank you for reading.

Konstantinos

Attachments

• abc.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 109
Welcome to TSR,

Smiley_Hello_by_Lucifer4671.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

R0011929-2.jpg

From Koje to Dubai, Constantinople, Fukuoka, Patmos, Hong Kong, New York, Budapest, Paros, Riga, and so many other places/cities. The journey continues...

cheese_dave said:
Alright Konstantinos.

Crikey, a bus-load joined yesterday, eh?

:eek: you wait ages for one and then they all come at once :D
Konstantinos its good to have you join TSR. Look forward to hearing what stuff you have available in Latvia

Back
Top Bottom