Hello From...Nowhere

Andy said:
Welcome along FGRX - shaving tips are also available here as well as extensive info on Cheese_daves Breasts .... which is nice

Oh! Kool, at least that saves me from trying to consider further innuendos...

Out of interest what shaving shop do you guys use? Have been using shaving-shack which seemed quite good but P&P is a ripwith a £6 flat-rate postage for 1st class, which is OK when spending over £50 but not for a tub of shaving cream.
Thanks to previous post have discovered which connaughtshaving.com which looks v.good with v.competitive prices from what I've seen & postage looks real affordable.
Any other links would be useful!

Does anyone here use a scuttle? Am considering getting the Vulfix scuttle but don't know if it's a waste of $$$ compared to a bowl? Do you get better lather from a scuttle or isit prettymuch the same as bowl/face lathering

F.G.R.X said:
Out of interest what shaving shop do you guys use? Thanks to previous post have discovered which connaughtshaving.com which looks v.good with v.competitive prices from what I've seen & postage looks real affordable.
Any other links would be useful!

Does anyone here use a scuttle? Am considering getting the Vulfix scuttle but don't know if it's a waste of $$$ compared to a bowl? Do you get better lather from a scuttle or isit prettymuch the same as bowl/face lathering

As well as The Shaving Shack and Connaught, I have used The English Shaving Company and Nanny's Silly Soap to name two that provide great service.

A scuttle is good if you want to guarantee hot lather, but they aren't widely used. I'd save your money for other more pressing shaving tackle. Practice face-lathering or find a cheap cereal bowl or coffee mug to start with. Use your cash* for soaps, creams, brushes, aftershaves, balms and razors! :hungrig

* Actually scrub 'cash', you will probably need a credit card.

Welcome mate,

The same guy who is a member here (Paul) runs a sample service at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.closeshave.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.closeshave.org.uk/</a><!-- m --> this very good way to try new stuff without in investing in a whole tub. Also keep an eye on the buy/sell section for PIF's where we give stuff away for nothing now and again.

I hear you on the spending front, my outlay on shaving kit has exceeded my expectations but I don't regret a penny of it and will continue to buy when I want something and funds allow.

I look forward to some more of your imaginative analogies.

Back
Top Bottom