Hello from Nottingham

N

Notts Lad

Hi all,
I was recommended to this board after being on another about wet shaving. The other is more US based, so I think this will be more to my liking, with more relevent recommendations from other UK based DE shavers.
I currently use a Merkur HD & Edwin Jagger DE86 razors, but my main issue is getting hold of different blades. Who is the most reliable blade seller you know of online?
I feel I need a change from Wilkinson Swords & Unbranded Tesco's, Morrison's stuff.
Thanks in advance.

PS. Does anyone know in the Nottingham area if you can get some of the other well known blades like Derby's, Feather's etc over the counter anywhere?

Nice one. Another one in Nottingham. :cool:

I dont know of anywhere loal where you can get them over the counter. I did get recommended a barbers who apparently can order stuff for you if he can get it from his suppliers.
Theres a good deal going on here for 400 very cheap..........

Welcome aboard Notts Lad, :)

Paul at connaught is a good starter for blades, look in the venders area for deals he has going.

And then go forth at B&B shouting his name from the highest rafters, preaching to all those that will listen about the great deals and superb service rendered buy Paul at Connaught.

:lol: :twisted: :lol:

Notts Lad said:
1gear said:
Where in Nottingham are you?
Gedling

Not far from me then, im in Carlton, just off Porchester Road.
If you see a young lad riding around on a blue fixed wheeled racing bike(full mudguards on it now with a long mug flap on the back) sometimes in Sherwood CC (green, yellow and black with Sherwood on it) or a grey coat and black trousers, you might well have seen me.
Im often going through that way on my way back from training, so errrr, be careful :roll:

Back
Top Bottom