Hello from Manchester!

Good afternoon all!

Hope you are all well. Firstly what a great forum, incredibly helpful and also very tempting….few days in and I have a Brass Karve razor (very first day on the forum…searching for a Karve razor to buy in the UK and saw a link to TSR with one advertised
! Very fortunate to have found you ;)) Oh…and a new shave brush from this forum too!!

Been shaving exclusively with a DE razor now for 3 months, and can safely say I am not going back to the multiblade razor ever again!

As someone who thought the shampoo runoff was ‘good enough’ for a face wash I still have a lot to learn in the art of man-pering…but experimenting with various soaps, splashes, balms etc to see whats best for me.

Current collection of DE Razors. Merkur 34C, Muhle R89 (Twist and Black handle), Gillette ball and Tech, Razorock Gamechanger .68 and OC .68 and the beautiful Brass Karve CB with A,B,C,D plates.

The Razorock .68 takes top spot and is my daily driver, just works effortlessly for me. Yet to have a bad shave with it…even with my somewhat amateur/evolving technique!

Look forward to learning, listening and helping along the way if I can!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

Sam

Good afternoon all!

Hope you are all well. Firstly what a great forum, incredibly helpful and also very tempting….few days in and I have a Brass Karve razor (very first day on the forum…searching for a Karve razor to buy in the UK and saw a link to TSR with one advertised
! Very fortunate to have found you ;)) Oh…and a new shave brush from this forum too!!

Been shaving exclusively with a DE razor now for 3 months, and can safely say I am not going back to the multiblade razor ever again!

As someone who thought the shampoo runoff was ‘good enough’ for a face wash I still have a lot to learn in the art of man-pering…but experimenting with various soaps, splashes, balms etc to see whats best for me.

Current collection of DE Razors. Merkur 34C, Muhle R89 (Twist and Black handle), Gillette ball and Tech, Razorock Gamechanger .68 and OC .68 and the beautiful Brass Karve CB with A,B,C,D plates.

The Razorock .68 takes top spot and is my daily driver, just works effortlessly for me. Yet to have a bad shave with it…even with my somewhat amateur/evolving technique!

Look forward to learning, listening and helping along the way if I can!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

Sam
Hello Sam, a warm welcome to TSR. :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom