Hello from London!

Hello TSR!

Joined the forum today and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old from London and have been DE shaving for six months. Used a Mach3 and canned gel when I started shaving and after 4 years of razor burn and dry skin I switched to an electric for two more years. No irritation but the closeness was not adequate. So I bought a starter kit from The Traditional Shaving Company and WOW!! Super smooth and comfortable shaves and stubble that grows back at a snail's pace! After learning the technique and using quality products my skin complexion and appearance has certainly improved.

Loving the old school way of shaving where quality is not replaced by marketing hyperbole (The best a man can get?!). I've actually been lurking on TSR and B&B for a while and have discovered so many superb and great value products e.g. Speick, TOBS and Edwin Jagger to name a few. As a student the low cost of traditional wet shaving is perfect for me.

Anyway, that's all for now. Looking forward to chatting to fellow wet shavers and learning more.

RajK

Damn it, you woke me up!!! :x

I am infact 18, you have to be careful with this lot, most are very old and sometimes forget to take their pills :roll: ;)
Infact, no, they are this weird all the time. Run away. Quick. Dont look back!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome by the way!

1gear said:
Damn it, you woke me up!!! :x

I am infact 18, you have to be careful with this lot, most are very old and sometimes forget to take their pills :roll: ;)
Infact, no, they are this weird all the time. Run away. Quick. Dont look back!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome by the way!
18... my gosh.

Back
Top Bottom