Hello from London town. . .

Hi Vic, welcome to TSR.

Well, as others have mentioned, since you have a bank manager willing to count your money, probably best not to do so yourself from now on, because the mantra of saving money switching to DE shaving is not going to add up.

And I'm not even a frequent poster on the "this weeks acquisitions" page...

/Max

Welcome Vic.
As you live in London you might as well get it over with quickly.
Piccadilly tube, leave station direction Haymarket, first left along Jermyn St. and then left down St. James's St. direction St. James's Palace.
By the time you reach the junction Pall Mall/St James's St. you will be destitute.
Now that didn't hurt a bit - did it?

SirPrize said:
Welcome Vic.
Piccadilly tube, leave station direction Haymarket, first left along Jermyn St. and then left down St. James's St. direction St. James's Palace.
By the time you reach the junction Pall Mall/St James's St. you will be destitute.

or I could just walk across the park and up St. James's St and pop into T&H and that would be as far as I would get as I just love their 1805 range ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Proudfoot said:
SirPrize said:
Welcome Vic.

or I could just walk across the park and up St. James's St and pop into T&H and that would be as far as I would get as I just love their 1805 range ;)

Touché!
Do you live or work in Victoria?

SirPrize said:
Proudfoot said:
SirPrize said:
Welcome Vic.

Touché!
Do you live or work in Victoria?

I'm lucky enough to do both :cool:

Back
Top Bottom