Hello from Ljubljana

Hello there,
it's good to see there are also European forums about wet shaving. Last year I joined a couple well known forums related to wet/straight razor forums and found out to be quite biased/subjective (favoring certain brand of straight razors of inferior quality) and pretentious regarding straight razor related matters (especially regarding honing myths). I joined this forum to exchange experiences and information regarding straight razor shaving and related matters (razor honing, stropping, care). I have been shaving with a straight razor (I have a basic model La Dandy by Thiers Issard) since August last year. As far I am aware I don't know anybody who uses a straight razor here so on this forum I will have the opportunity to discuss with other straight razor/wet shavers.

Aleksander

Hyperborean said:
Hello there,
it's good to see there are also European forums about wet shaving. Last year I joined a couple well known forums related to wet/straight razor forums and found out to be quite biased/subjective (favoring certain brand of straight razors of inferior quality) and pretentious regarding straight razor related matters (especially regarding honing myths). I joined this forum to exchange experiences and information regarding straight razor shaving and related matters (razor honing, stropping, care). I have been shaving with a straight razor (I have a basic model La Dandy by Thiers Issard) since August last year. As far I am aware I don't know anybody who uses a straight razor here so on this forum I will have the opportunity to discuss with other straight razor/wet shavers.

Aleksander
A very warm welcome to you Aleksander !

spandex..

Welcome

You must tell us something about your City! Like do barbers offer straight razor shaves?

Looks good here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ljubljana.si/en/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ljubljana.si/en/</a><!-- m -->

Dobrodosli, Aleksander!

I've visited Ljubljana many times in the past (I used to holiday in Kranjska Gora every summer for years, though I've not been since 2003 due to a number of reasons). Lovely city. Had an English friend who became a Slovene citizen and lived / worked there. I even have a lovely painting of one of the dragons on the Dragon Bridge hanging in my flat (a friend who's an artist painted it from a photo I'd taken).

Anyway - enjoy the forum. Is DE shaving popular in Slovenia now?

Dober vecer!

Back
Top Bottom