Hello from India

Hi all!

I have been on this forum for over a year now but have not been active / introduced myself! So here I go !

I am Ashwin from India! I am wet shaver and have been so for the last 4 years. I have been using a super cheap shavette for over 3 years till I switched to DE shaving primarily because it requires much less attention and time than a shavette!

I have a timeless titanium slim OC .5 and the R41 GS . I also love anything by Barrister & Mann and since this is a UK forum , have to say that my first DE supplies were picked up from the executive shaving company - this was also around the same time Brian Mulreany, the CEO of ESC was just about to retire!

Thanks for having me here

Ashwin

Welcome to TSR.

I’ll be heading out to India next year for a few weeks. I’m looking forward to seeing it and seeing what shaving stuff is about.
Wow! Do let me know your travels plans and more than happy to help in any way possible! Parker and Pearl are two well know brands from India. Also, a lot of blade manufacturers are shifting their base to india from russia so you may able to carry back some nice blades for a bargain :)

Back
Top Bottom