Hello from Greece!

Hi there!
I thought I'd pop in and say hello...
I am totally new to traditional wet shaving. I just ordered a bunch of shaving stuff online and can't wait to receive it... hopefully next week.
I bought a Muhle R89 safety razor;
4 different types of DE blades to try out and compare;
a Shavemac brush in "Finest" badger hair;
a Feather Artist Club RG with Teakwood handle;
and a Muhle stoneware shaving bowl.

Oh, yesterday I received the Martin de Candre shaving soap from France.

I'll be checking in once I've shaved a few times to comment on the material.

:D

Hi and welcome to TSR tsipir! :D Nice line up, very wise to go for the high end directly, you won´t have to do big sales later = hence saving money allready ... :lol:

Thank you all for the replies!

Mikael,
That's was my thinking as well. Buying better material from the beginning will increase the likelyhood of having a better experience and therefore not risk giving up too soon due to poor performance!

tsipir said:
Thank you all for the replies!

Mikael,
That's was my thinking as well. Buying better material from the beginning will increase the likelyhood of having a better experience and therefore not risk giving up too soon due to poor performance!

Well said. Welcome to the forum.

Hi & very welcome Tsipir, nice razor you've picked to start off with, it's one which should grow with you for quite a long time. I've never used the MdC soap, but it gets rave reviews from many of the guys on here. So, enjoy..........

JohnnyO. \ :D

JohnnyO said:
Hi & very welcome Tsipir, nice razor you've picked to start off with, it's one which should grow with you for quite a long time. I've never used the MdC soap, but it gets rave reviews from many of the guys on here. So, enjoy..........

JohnnyO. \ :D

I do hope the MdC soap turns out to be fantastic! It's a relatively very expensive soap but as I shave twice a week only, it should last me 2-3 years. Looking at it that way, the cost per year is still very reasonable! :)

Back
Top Bottom