Hello from East London

Well they say things go round in circles many years a go I "borrowed" my dads Gillette DE razor and proceeded to slash my face to bits, this was my 1st attempt at shaving....... :lol: I then graduated to twin, triple and quad blade razors and now have discovered the pleasure of a nice DE razor and the whole palaver that goes with it and I LOVE IT.... :p :p .
I'm still getting the odd (ok frequent) nicks and a bit (lot??) of razor burn but I have only being doing this for a few days so I will improve or die through loss of blood trying.
The names Steve btw and don't be deceived by the London address as you will notice by the accent I am from oop north........ :shock: :lol:

Hi Steve. I'm from North London.

You may want to use slightly less pressure with your razor, that may help relieve your razor burn. And make sure you re lather areas before you go back over them.

missingskin said:
Cheese_Dave I know junction 17 very well Biddulph born and bred here..............
Biddulph, my gosh, my sister lives in Knypersley, I used to live in Kidsgrove just over the hill.

I can't take my eyes off NatJag's bum.

Hi Steve,

Well, if you know Junction 17 well, and your from Biddle, you'll know Norton very well - which is where I live.

Welcome.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom