Hello From Deepest Darkest Sunbury On Thames

Hi Guys, hope your all well

I am a recent convert into DE Shaving, used to be a sheep and follow the Mach 3 flock
but im so glad i stumbled into the DE world.

I am starting to develop a bit of a collection Of different Razors, so unfortunatley i am a regular
visitor to Car Boots, Antique Fairs and wasting far tooooo much time on the bay !!! ;)

I used to be a member of CONUK on Badger & Blade but after only 3 weeks i was removed for not having enough posts..........whatever thats all about.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and i hope to be joining in withthe banter soon.

Steve :)

Hi Steve,

good to have you here.

I remember you from CONUK days. How did you find out about this place? I always give it a mention on B&B to "help" people in the right direction.

Cheers

Ollie

Rev-O said:
Hi Steve,

good to have you here.

I remember you from CONUK days. How did you find out about this place? I always give it a mention on B&B to "help" people in the right direction.

Cheers

Ollie

Hi Ollie,

how you doing, ?

i got removed from CONUK as i didn't have enough posts...whatever that's all about...
i finally got back on there a couple of days ago just to see the tumble weeds rolling past me :(

I searched through some of the old posts on there and found a link to this place....and very glad i did :D

you can have a good laugh on here like you used to be able to on CONUK, B&B is a good site but some of the guys on there take things far toooo seriously !!

Back
Top Bottom