Hello from Chicago, USA!!

...And greetings from the land of Gillettes and Gems! Have been into DE shaving for over two years now and mainly in 2010 have built a nice collection of SE and DE razors, and restored several brushes as well. As a Quality Inspector for many years, I have an appreciation for the production of metal and plastic components, so razors are a natural for me. It is also interesting to see the differences in shaving products "across the pond".....

antdad said:
Blades said:
Welcome aboard!...BTW: Have some stuffed crust pizza!...

Blades

As an Anglo Italian I'm insulted by that.

The above from a guy who lives in England, home to culinary delights. Exotic and yummy sounding names like 'Bubble and Squeak', which I believe somehow uses a live mouse and a microwave in the preparation. Also, I understand the Spotted Dick is especially wonderful, but the recipe is a little vague.

Yeah, I can see where pizza could be offensive to the sensitive English palate. I feel your pain Tony.

Martin

Oh.......welcome to this place Mark. Chicago eh? I sorta know where that is.

The amount of Michelin stars knocking about in England would disprove that theory, however I do like the sound of your bubble and squeak recipe. :lol:

Welcome Mark, plenty of officionados of the European products here, hope you enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom