Hello from another Token Girly :D

I thought I'd better introduce myself since I finally stopped lurking and signed up.

I realise that this is mainly a chaps - type zone, but also noticed a few girlies on the site (mainly making soap - what a coincidence :lol: ).

"Hello" anyway. Hope you have room for another soaper, I've enjoyed reading this forum - so I joined. :shock:

You know, being a member of the not-so-hairy-faced gender, I never realised the amount of effort required to properly shave. The different techniques for generating the right amount of lather should come with easy to print-out notes

Artisan.

p.s. If you were going to check out my website for shaving soaps, there is no need - there are none. I've been working on formulations, and the feedback from testers suggests I'm nearly there, but it isn't ready yet - sorry

samples.......................who said that ?................ :shock: :shock: we are ALL ready for samples

Welcome to the Testing.....................i mean the shaving room

Enjoy your stay

Steve

Hello and Welcome Artisan!

PS
Look out for PigCat, he has been known to try and charm his way into more than one artisan soap makers stash :shock:

PPS
A guy called sunburyboy is PigCats disciple ...

Thanks for the welcome

Dunno about a soapmakers' invasion, but I'm not on lyeandlipids I'm afraid

Artisan.

note to self: Might have to look into the possibility of recruiting more testers by the sounds of it though :shock:

Welcome Artisan. As you have realised, the vast majority on here like to asist the artisan soapmakers perfect their formulae...by testing samples :lol: :lol:

Joking aside, hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello there,

You're right - the forum is a fascinating read - and it does make a change to see discussions on the functional qualities of soaps rather than going into raptures over the peaks, layers and swirls!!