Hello from another Token Girly :D

I thought I'd better introduce myself since I finally stopped lurking and signed up.

I realise that this is mainly a chaps - type zone, but also noticed a few girlies on the site (mainly making soap - what a coincidence :lol: ).

"Hello" anyway. Hope you have room for another soaper, I've enjoyed reading this forum - so I joined. :shock:

You know, being a member of the not-so-hairy-faced gender, I never realised the amount of effort required to properly shave. The different techniques for generating the right amount of lather should come with easy to print-out notes :geek: ;)

Artisan.

p.s. If you were going to check out my website for shaving soaps, there is no need - there are none. I've been working on formulations, and the feedback from testers suggests I'm nearly there, but it isn't ready yet - sorry :oops:

samples.......................who said that ?................ :shock: :shock: :D we are ALL ready for samples ;)

Welcome to the Testing.....................i mean the shaving room

Enjoy your stay

Steve :D

Hello and Welcome Artisan! :D

PS
Look out for PigCat, he has been known to try and charm his way into more than one artisan soap makers stash :eek: :shock:

PPS
A guy called sunburyboy is PigCats disciple ...

Thanks for the welcome :)

Dunno about a soapmakers' invasion, but I'm not on lyeandlipids I'm afraid :eek:

Artisan.

note to self: Might have to look into the possibility of recruiting more testers by the sounds of it though :shock:

Welcome Artisan. As you have realised, the vast majority on here like to asist the artisan soapmakers perfect their formulae...by testing samples :lol: :lol:

Joking aside, hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello there,

You're right - the forum is a fascinating read - and it does make a change to see discussions on the functional qualities of soaps rather than going into raptures over the peaks, layers and swirls!!

Back
Top Bottom