Hello from across the pond

Hello, I just wanted to drop a line to say hi and thank you for this nicely ran shave forum. Wet shaving has become a hobby for me I suppose and it has turned a rather boring chore into something I look forward to doing on most days.
I currently have a Merkur 37C slant razor with a Feather Stainless on the way from Classic Shaving. My two brushes are both in Finest badger, one from TGN set in an EverReady handle and the other is a NF 2201 from Fido.
I live in Texas where the temperature has been above 100° F during the day for the past two weeks. This has me using my mentholated shaving creams and aftershaves more usual. I'm a BIG fan of Tabac soap so it's what I use 90% of the time.
Well I figure that's enough chatting from me and thanks again for the great forum.

Kevin

Blyth Spirit said:
What ho Kevin.

Welcome to the forum...it can sometimes exceed 100 degrees on here too. :lol:

You'll love the Slant, just take your time to learn its ways.

The Slant delivers great results for me as long as I skip a day between shaves. Hopefully the Feather Stainless will be what I'm looking for when it comes to a daily workhorse razor.
Thanks everyone for the great welcome.

Dr Pepper said:
Blyth Spirit said:
What ho Kevin.

Welcome to the forum...it can sometimes exceed 100 degrees on here too. :lol:

You'll love the Slant, just take your time to learn its ways.

The Slant delivers great results for me as long as I skip a day between shaves. Hopefully the Feather Stainless will be what I'm looking for when it comes to a daily workhorse razor.
Thanks everyone for the great welcome.

So are you saying that you don't like the Slant? And that you shave ten times a day?? And that you plan to use the Feather Stainless only on special occasions?????

Back
Top Bottom