Hello! Another guy from Portugal!

Hello!

Let me introduce myself: my name is Emanuel, and I live in Portugal. Some of you may know me from other forums, like barbearclassico.com, foroafeitado.es and B&B.
After some time lurking at this forum, I decided to register and present myself. I like small forums like this one, they tend to have more focused information and less "noise". :)

Although I live in a country that produces good shaving items, I surely love to try new things. Some of my favourites are from UK: Mitchell' Wool Fat is one of my favourite soaps.
Recently I acquired some Crabtree & Evelyn (made in UK, according to the package) and a shave soap from Scottish Fine Soaps. All fine products, in my book!
And I am eager to know more about UK's shaving products.

Cheers!

Nice to see you Emanuel. Actually, there is a good deal of "noise" here: it's easy enough to tune it out, but it's quite fun if you don't. ;) Glad to hear that you're a fan of my local soap, Wool Fat. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's unique.

Welcome Emanuel.

I like the foroafeitado forum, obviously for a guy like me I struggle to understand what's being said, but the photography is beautiful.

I'm a big fan of the classic English products, Truefitt and Hill, Taylors of Bond Street etc... but you know, I'd so love a Semogue brush. I really admire those clear handles.

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to TSR Emanuel! :D It´s considered a sign of good will to send Swedish members a Fili - a Sub Cero or a bull fighters blade. I don´t want you to start things on the wrong foot here :D

Mikael said:
Hi and welcome to TSR Emanuel! :D It´s considered a sign of good will to send Swedish members a Fili - a Sub Cero or a bull fighters blade. I don´t want you to start things on the wrong foot here :D

:lol:

Welcome to TSR Emanuel. See what you have let yourself in for. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom