Hello All

Hiya,
Well 40 years in and I'm at last learning to Shave properly :D

Just purchased a Gillette British Tech from ebay , Brush, some soap and cream and a couple of packs of blades to test (Feather and Derby Extra). Hopefully I'm not bleeding next time I post :hungrig

Good luck Phlip! I expect you've read up on this shaving lark already, but if you're just starting out make sure you've done a good prep and take things s-l-o-w-l-y. :D Glad to have you here, let us know how things go! ;)

phlip said:
Well 40 years in and I'm at last learning to Shave properly :D

Just purchased a Gillette British Tech from ebay , Brush, some soap and cream and a couple of packs of blades to test (Feather and Derby Extra). Hopefully I'm not bleeding next time I post :hungrig

My epiphany came aged 37 - not sure why you think you'll be bleeding - unless your SWMBO detects heaps of shaving supplies entering the building :D

Welcome to the madhouse.

Vic Flange said:
Welcome... and clear some space in the bathroom for all the extra stuff you know you're going to end up getting!

There's going to be a fight, my wife makes cosmetics and is a confirmed lushoholic so our Bathroom is full of weird and wonderful smells and stuff.

I've got her investigating shaving soap recipies :D she makes her own real soap so she has the knowledge.

antdad said:
It will be cheaper than a mid-life sports car or mistress and certainly less dangerous.

Good start with the kit. Welcome.

Wielding a sharpened blade at my face less dangerous than..... Ah yes I see what you mean .

Back
Top Bottom