Hello all..........a new straight razor user.

Hello again Paul. Neil Miller on this very forum has restored an old straight razor for me, and I know he's helped a lot of other people out. Check out the "Straight Razor" thread for his words of wisdom and contact details. He's a top bloke and has forgotten more about straight razors and honing than I will ever know.

On the subject of stands, I have one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MÜHLE-Nicke...1_7?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1261937376&sr=8-7

Suitable for straight or DE razor, drip stand included, no extraneous tat supplied with it. Is that the sort of thing you were looking for?

Dave.

Dave

Thanks for the words of advice and have read some of the straight blade sections and plan to contact Neil Miller through his company to get my Gotta 120 sharpend. The link to the stand is the exact thing, so thanks so much will be purchasing this item Dave.

Kind Regards

Paul

Welcome Paul, I am a weekender with the straight. It is getting better in that I can do a pass and not draw blood but I need to work on it more, particulary my profund left handed bias is what is holding me back.

Back
Top Bottom