Held id case please

Would anybody out there have a clue what make this case is.[attachment=1][attachment=0]
I know the razor is an Aristocrat Junior :D , but unfortunately not the right case :cry:
Only markings are "Made In England" on the underneath. I'm at a loss and would appreciate input from someone wiser.
Thanks

It's reminiscent of the Hoffritz cases, but equally it could be a no-name case from an old grooming set or something.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3439">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3439</a><!-- l -->

I agree with Jim, it looks like any one of the older big name cases, but I think it has come from a "Gentlemans Grooming Set" i.e. a more up market set. It looks like a very nice case and suits the razor, I like the old metal cases myself and if you are not bothered about the fact it is not the correct one I think I would be happy to keep it in that one.

Thanks for the help chap's.

Didn't realise how much like the Hoffritz case it was (I think it's even better, as the catch is of a better design).

I like these type of cases, but my OCD means I've now got to track down an Aristocrat Junior case :oops: , oh well I've got an excellent condition Wardonia ball ended open comb, that's gonna look right at home in this. :D

Back
Top Bottom